Cloud technology has become ubiquitous. Once seen only as an opportunity for SMB organizations to scale effectively and affordably, it has become a standard for enterprises of all sizes to become more agile and focus resources more effectively. Long before most people had even heard the term cloud, Upland was developing cloud-native solutions, making Upland’s FileBound one of the most mature and robust on-demand information management applications.
Not all work is done sitting at a desk in a central location. Cloud software is always available no matter where, when or how you want to work.
Deploying traditional premises-based software often relies on the availability of internal resources, ranging from provisioning hardware to training administrators. Cloud Software is ready when you are, so you don’t have to wait to get the benefits of your software investment.
Needs change quickly. You might need to add new projects, additional volumes of work or new users — or maybe even a whole new division if there is an acquisition or merger. With cloud software, you can respond quickly because you don’t have to wait for the system to be scaled to meet your need as it can grow to meet your needs.
The traditional software licensing model can be a roller coaster ride of expensive upfront purchases, maintenance fees and upgrade cycles. Cloud software lets you take advantage of the economies of scale and pay a smaller, predictable fee incrementally. You realize even more savings by relying on product experts to administer the system, rather than having to train and hire additional IT resources.
Why FileBound’s Cloud?
- FileBound’s state-of-the-art data centers meet exacting standards for outstanding security, reliability and performance and are overseen by FileBound software experts.
- Software in the FileBound Cloud isn’t just a hosted version of a legacy solution. Because FileBound is cloud-native, you don’t have to compromise on functionality when you opt for a hosted solution.
- Based on your usage needs, FileBound’s flexible, predictable subscription pricing is easy to understand and doesn’t “nickel and dime” you by making you pay extra for every capability.
Concerned About Cloud Security? So are We!
Many studies show that despite the broad awareness and use of cloud solutions, security remains a major concern for most potential users. It’s a major concern at FileBound too, as are performance, reliability and disaster recovery.
To safeguard our customers’ critical data, FileBound has invested in best-of-breed products and services that meet the needs of customers in some of the most highly regulated industries
- Daily vulnerability tests are performed by MacAfee, the world’s largest dedicated security technology company.
- FileBound employs four independent monitoring systems, including uptime and responsiveness monitoring, from 10 locations worldwide.
- The FileBound Cloud is built using best-of-breed equipment for maximum performance and uptime, including industry-leading technology from companies like F5, Cisco, Dell, IBM and VMWare.
- Independent auditors conduct regular SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type II audits of FileBound processes ranging from product development to data center management. SSAE 16 is the standard for reporting on controls in service organizations.
- Quarterly third-party vulnerability assessments exceed industry security standards.
- Encryption capabilities are employed to ensure that in the unlikely event that that documents are accessed by an unauthorized person, s/he won’t be able to view any data.
- IP-based access restriction ensures that the most sensitive data isn’t shared in less secure environments, such as a mobile device connected via free airport or coffee shop Wi-Fi, by limiting the physical locations from which datacan be accessed.
- Patented route control technology selects best routing path over 11 major bandwidth suppliers for optimal responsiveness.
- Data centers in Chicago, San Diego, Montreal and London backed up to secondary data centers in real time to ensure business continuity.
- Customer data stores are segregated to create a multi-tenant environment without having your data shared in the same logical location with someone else’s.
About Record Storage Systems
For more than thirty-one years, RSS provides document lifecycle management for our clients. RSS is a certified partner for Upland Software’s FileBound solution, enabling us to provide a truly robust solution to storage and business process issues. Whether paper based or digital, simple storage or automation of back office processes, we can help!
Contact us at MOREINFO@RECORDSTORAGE.COM or call 704-588-2820 and find out how we can best help you and your organization.
About Upland Software
Upland is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise work management software. With more than 1,600 enterprise customers around the globe, and over 225,000 users, Upland helps teams in IT, marketing, finance, professional services and process excellence run their operations smoothly, adapt to change quickly and achieve better results every day. Contact us at 855-944-7526 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upland’s FileBound delivers document and workflow automation applications that improve the operation of any organization by connecting users with the information they need to work more efficiently and effectively. With FileBound, customers can build automated workflow processes and centrally manage documents to improve compliance, collaboration and access to information.